Verifi addresses key compliance challenges, impacts of Visa’s Compelling Evidence Enhancements & Balancing Refunds and Customer Service
LOS ANGELES, CA; July 28, 2016 –Verifi, Inc., the leading provider of payment and risk management solutions for card-not-present merchants and member of the Payments Education Forum’s Advisory Board, today announced that three of their team members have been selected to present at the upcoming DRF PaymentsEd Forum, the leading educational conference for payment professionals and global on-line merchants, from August 8-10 in Charlotte, NC.
- Tuesday, August 9th 3:30pm – 4:30pm ET: Master Class: Compliance. Compelling discussion of the most relevant organizational compliance issues impacting merchants today.
- Verifi Participant: Winston Hoggard, Director, Compliance and Information Security
- Wednesday, August 10th 9:45am – 10:45am: Post Visa’s Compelling Evidence Enhancements. An in-depth review of Visa’s enhancements, the ensuing adjustments to merchant representment strategies and the operational and financial impacts of those changes.
- Verifi Participant: Lisa Tennant, Vice President Client Relations
- Wednesday, August 10th 2:30pm – 3:30pm: Refunds: Achieving the Right Balance. Panel discussion on the considerations and impacts of finding the right refund balance for your business.
- Verifi Participant: Denise Gibbons, Senior Relationship Manager
- Verifi Participant: Jason Gromyko, Business Development Director
The DRF PaymentsEd Forum delivers high-level, educational opportunities for a wide range of experienced payments professionals giving attendees the a-z education of payments they need to tackle the constantly changing payment landscape. The DRF PaymentsEd Forum is supported and attended by payment professionals from global merchants, all of whom are dedicated to providing world-class payments education.
“As Board Members we are always honored and supportive of the DRF PaymentsEd Forum that educates Merchants on the payment landscape. This year we will be participating on three panels to share our thought leadership experience, learnings and predictions for the future with our payment industry colleagues,” said Sara Craven, COO of Verifi, Inc and DRF PaymentsEd Advisory Board member. “We are especially excited to help support and sponsor the First-Time Attendee Welcome Reception to help introduce new attendees to the conference experience and the industry as a whole.”
Verifi, an award-winning provider of end-to-end payment protection and management solutions, was founded in 2005 to help merchants effectively manage the payments challenges they face every day. Verifi helps merchants safely process payments, combat fraud, prevent and resolve costly chargebacks, as well as increase billings and keep loyal customers. Our best-in-breed solutions and white glove support are trusted by a wide range of industries from emerging companies to the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, we process more than $20 billion transactions annually and currently serve more than 12,000 accounts globally. For more information, visit: www.verifi.com.
# # #