Order Insight is an end-to-end chargeback solution that provides all parties in a transaction – merchants, issuers, and cardholders – with access to detailed order information at the time a dispute is initiated. When a cardholder disputes a charge, Order Insight shares your direct contact details with the issuer and cardholder – a descriptive transaction history that includes product/service description, merchant name, and device name. With the Issuer-hosted mobile interface, this detailed transaction information is readily available to the consumer, immediately providing answers to their questions.
If a consumer chooses to contact their issuing bank, the call center or back office personnel will have access to the same order details to quickly resolve confusion, and either validate the sale or flag it as true or “friendly” fraud, so you can retain sales and avoid losses to unwarranted chargebacks.
Provides comprehensive transaction details such as merchant names, product information, purchase history, and device name and IP address to validate the sale
- Cardholder self-service or first-call dispute resolution
- Reduce billing confusion and confirm legitimate sales
- Identify true fraud and stop “friendly” fraud
- Reinforce brand image and preserve customer loyalty and retention
- Eliminate unwarranted chargebacks
- Lower operational expenses and increase profits