with Order Insight®
Enrich the Customer Experience
Issuers and cardholders access detailed purchase information from sellers via a global data-sharing network to prevent disputes at first customer inquiry.
- CE3.0 qualified transaction data can enhance deflection of Visa 10.4 disputes*
- Reduce customer billing confusion
- Improve the customer experience
- Access global network of Visa issuers
Data Transparency Reduces Cardholder Confusion
Order Insight connects sellers to issuers to provide customers with seller business and purchase details in real-time, at point of inquiry to clarify confusion and prevent disputes.
Cardholder Digital Experience
Self Serve Online Banking
Customers access digital receipts in their online portal or mobile app.
Call Center Experience
Live Customer Support
Call center agents enhanced transaction detail through back-end banking platform
Fraud Dispute Deflection
Systematic Dispute Deflection
CE3.0 lets sellers more easily identify first-party misuse and block future disputes.*
Why Order Insight?
Enhanced Deflection to Combat First-Party Misuse
Enhance deflection of Visa 10.4 disputes with CE3.0*
Deflect first-party misuse Visa 10.4 disputes with enhanced qualified transaction detail. Order Insight provides qualified merchant data to Issuers to identify and block first-party misuse, reducing fraud and dispute ratios at the pre-dispute stage.
Expansive Global Network
Network of global issuers across multiple card brands
One integration connects you to a global network of over 99% of all Visa issuers and expanding coverage of non-Visa issuer portfolios.
Dispute Prevention with Data Transparency
Data transparency reduces cardholder confusion and provides an opportunity to validate sales
Make it easy for customers and issuers review purchase details at transaction inquiry, to combat friendly fraud, preventing unnecessary disputes and fraud claims.
Improve Customer Post-Purchase Experience
Present compelling evidence to cardholders at initial inquiry to validate sales and combat first-party fraud
Empower your customer with simple, on-demand access to order details to self-resolve purchase inquiries with participating issuers.
Benefits of Order Insight
Enrich the customer experience with data transparency
- Reduce “reported” fraud by identifying friendly fraud at customer inquiry
- Prevent disputes before they count against Visa’s dispute ratio
- Grow brand loyalty by clarifying transaction confusion and purchase history
* Acquirers may have their own risk assessment parameters, and may levy fees based on such parameters regardless of a seller meeting Visa’s dispute ratio target
The Dispute Management Process
Total Dispute Management solutions leverage Visa’s network to provide protection from fraud and non-fraud disputes, increasing profits for payments stakeholders and enhancing customer experience. Verifi’s PREVENT solution enables cardholders and issuers to validate sales and combat friendly fraud at the inquiry stage.
* Effective April 2023. Visa’s Compelling Evidence (CE) 3.0 evolves the Visa dispute program by adding a set of checks and balances to draw a clear and direct relationship between the merchant and the cardholder with the use of greater data exchange to more accurately identify transactions authorized by the cardholder, not an unauthorized third party. Read more here.